Freelancers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freelancers

We do things?

the guild ranks

Jace'n

the guild ranks Empty the guild ranks

Post  Jace'n Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 pm

This is a quick sticky about the ranks and how they apply to the guild.

RECRUIT: New recruits must stay at this rank for a minimum of 3 days and can advnace at the whim of a Council Member.alts will be promoted immediately to the Mains rank.

Member:this is where most guildies will be after the 3 day probation. We will use this time to evaluate where you will fit in best, wether its PVP or PVE palystyle.

Mercenary:This is for strictly PVP players.This rank is to help the PVP leads have easy access to their people and can form pre-mades without prblems.People in this rank prefer pre-mades,open world PVP, and just general destruction of the player enemy!

Raider:This is for strictly PVE players.This helps PVE leads have easy access to their people and to help create flashpoint and Hardmodes without problems.This is for the people that want to overthrow the republic and become the true rulers of the galaxy.Gearing up is our main goal.

Officers:The enforcers of the Guild. They are the first step to correct a problem or resolve issues. If you have a problem these are your go to guys and arfe fully capable to handle anything.

Grand Council: These are my trusted advisors and the True rulers of the guild.They make sure the guld is running at peak perfomance and that the officers are handeling things appropriatly.They insure that the guild is working as a team on everything and control the lead position on PVP and PVE aspect of play in the guild.They create and control the different groups so that everyone has a good time and gets their goals accomplished.

Guild Master: Thats me. I have the guilds best interest at heart and do all i can to help the members herein. If u need some thing and no one else is on dont be afraid to ask. Ash and I try to do our best by the guild but it takes all of us to make it work.

Our goal is to have a social, fun environment for people to play and not have the fear of rejection or humiliation. We are all members of the same guild and we must have respect for eachother and the guild as a whole.Disrespect will not be tolerated and is subject to immediate removal from the guild.
    Remember everyone can invite to the guild so bring along your friends and family and lets ALL just have fun!
    WELCOME TO THE FREELANCERS!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

the guild ranks Empty Re: the guild ranks

Post  Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Good info. Sticky'd

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:52 am